Saturday, November 10, 2012

I Am




I Am 

I work by day..
I work by night..
Sleep, oh! That's not my style..
Georgio Armani, Rolex, Versace- they are my world..
I have a six figure salary and a size zero girl..
I am the money..
I am the corporate..
I am. 


I travel far and wide..
I travel by cart, by bus by train, 
The forests, the fields, the temples, the shores, 
Oh! My mother earth! 
The further I went the closer I felt to home.. 
I have no house but a thousand homes..
I am the traveller..
I am.


I wake up daily, i put on my uniform..
I stand on a hill-top under my flag..
I take a vow, a vow to protect the nation..
I can kill for the nation, I can die for the nation..
Greater than my life is the honour of the nation..
Because 'the' nation is 'my' nation..
I am the soldier..
I am.


I look around, I see the muck..
I look around, I see the dirt..
I see the need for change..
I see the need for a rebirth..
I will make it better..
I will make it the best..
I am hope..
I am the youth..
I am.

I am culture, I am history, I am a legacy..
I am innovation, I am technology, I am the future..
I am a thought, I am a feeling, I am..
I am the people..
I am the nation..
I, 
I am India. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment!!