Monday, March 21, 2011

tempo it?

When u think u know something or rather when u know u know something very well something happens and u realize ' okay I dint know that' and then immerge with more knowledge.. U agree?

I recently entered a phase where I dint want to spend much... Or actually not spend an excess where not required.. And cuz of this and my ' good knowledge of all sectors in noida ' i started using the not very comfortable but very economical mode of transport 'the tempo!' well for some reason all of us choose to ignore this mode of public transport.. Why? Cuz its too crowded.. Its got too many stops.. Blah blah blah blah

Well i agree its a bit more time consuming but when not in a hurry why not use it..

So here.. I’m at sector 12 with a friend wanting to go home to sec 71 which is a bit far off.. The most obvious way to go s by auto.. But that’s 70 Rs wasted.. Naah ill find something else..

So i walk down the main road of sec 12.. Spotting an almost empty tempo.. I inquire weather its route has my place or some where close by.. The tempo driver told me that he can drop me off at a place which is almost opposite to my house.. In just 10 Rs.. Well i couldn’t have asked for a better bargain..

I hopped on. the tempo moved in its usual manner stopping after every few min to take on new passengers.. But the problem was i had no goddamn idea where we were.. Its was rather.. Um..um adventurous and scary to an extent.. Sec 58.. Sec 59.. Came and went but i had no idea where they were.. I just kept sitting in the tempo looking/ staring outside in the hope to find my bearings.. Naah not an idea.. R we still in noida ?? The thought creped up in my head... But the fact that the driver told me where hell drop me close to my place sort of reassured me.. I just sat there building my mental map of noida..

When i got off n was told which direction to go to n after about 3o seconds of walking I realized where i was..

I thought ' wow a trip.. An expansion of the map of noida.. A ride home.. A post for the blog.. In 10 bucks versus a boring auto ride for 70 bucks'

One can hardly ever stop learning.. Just b ready to do stuff one normally wouldn’t!

1 comment:

  1. He He .. :) Like the attitude.
    Never thought that even a TEMPO can be so much fun. Sincerely feel that even I should star using the same instead of using the OVER EXPENSIVE DELHI-NCR AUTOs.

    nice post

    ReplyDelete

please leave a comment!!