Friday, January 14, 2011

i traced those eyes

I traced those eyes..

The ones that would often hide..

Behind the heads of others in a search like mine..

They would reappear giving a scilent joy.. A hope thats alls fine

Not yet had they looked into mine..knowing that i was there but still wanting me to wait

Wait like i had done all day.. Or was it a few months..

Yes that glance was worth the wait.. An unknown wait of a lifetime or just a bitmore..

They looked into mine just for a seconed or so but it was enough.. Enough to releave me.. Enough to make my eyes cry and lips smile..

Aah the magic those eyes had.. Aah the joy that was..

Those eyes sucked in all that they could find..

Just leaving me behind.. Me.. Left with joy..me left with hope.. Me wanting just a bit more.. Bit more of every thing nice... Cuz the rest just wasent mine..

The eye lids shut like a camera shutter keeping an image of me in it..in it forever? yes! Says the hope given by those eyes..

The eyes then moved along to bring joy to alother one..

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment!!